Join us for a virtual careers and wellbeing event like no other!
Saturday 15th May, 10am – 2pm with Dr Alex George, NHS hero and Mental Health Ambassador for Young People and other special guests.
This interactive experience is a great way to find out how you can study at an award-winning college as well as all the support we offer to make sure you get where you need to be!
- Chat to industry experts
- Discover career opportunities with shipping companies who will actively be recruiting for officers in deck, engine and electro-technical (ETO)
- Get started with the application process
- Take a virtual tour of the facilities
- Find out what’s different about life at college
- Drop in to our wellbeing session – tips and talks on mental health and physical wellbeing with advice from special guests!
Registration is now open!
Link to register: www.biggerbetterstronger.me